Sunday, February 21, 2010

Death of a designer


I found the news of tragic death of Alexander McQueen (1969-2010)on 19th february.
British fashion icon Alexander McQueen commits suicide days after death of his beloved mother

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1250249/Alexander-McQueen-commits-suicide.html#ixzz0gAuKofxl


Why I was late to know his death? Because in Japan he is not so popular as another fashion brand like Chanel,so japanese newspaper was not eager to announce it.

I have never bought his clothes. But I passionately loved his dresses.These were full of fascination, and beyond expression.

So I respeted him.

His dresses were too expensive for me,so I bought a fragrance of McQueen brand.You know,this is called "Kingdom".


"Kingdom" was sold on his birthday,17th March.

I can understand Alexander McQueen's passion about this fragrance.

He had a heart of a lonely little boy,I guess.He felt always pain in the world of vain.

Thank you Alexander for your tremendous creations.I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment