Sunday, May 9, 2010

I adore Manga and Japanese Anime


When I was a child, I loved books and comics so much,so my mother bought me books frequently.
In 昭和 era, japanese children usually read comics as well as books, and they watched animation of Tezuka Osamu(1928-1989),Mitsuteru Yokoyama(1934-2004).

You probably know "Sazae-san"!!Off course I watched it!!!
It has been an model-role of Japanese familly.

By the way, I was very influenced by japanese manga漫画 and animeアニメーション.

The most famouse star is Osamu Tezuka, but I prefer Mitsuteru Yokoyama.
Yokoyama is the author of 鉄人28号!!!

I also love Shotaro Ishinomori(1938-1998).He is the author
of サイボーグ009.
TezukaOsamu net

横山光輝オフィシャルサイト

石森プロオフィシャルウェブサイト

Off course I was in love with girl's comics.

I quitted reading boy's comics at the age of 13 or 14, but I continued reading girl's comics until entering colledge.

I respect Moto Hagio(1949-)萩尾望都,Riyoko Ikeda(1947-)池田理代子,Ryoko Yamagishi(1947-)山岸凉子.

萩尾望都作品目録

池田理代子オフィシャルサイト

山岸凉子オンザウェブ

Manga and Anime are appropriate art for Japanese people ,I suppose.I wanna explain why I think so,but my ability in English is too poor to do it.

The additional thing is I wanna be a comic writer when I was a child!!!

★Photo above is books by Ryoko Yamagishi , named 日出処の天子.

No comments:

Post a Comment